Re: Coreboot,T440P & GUIX installer

From: jerome moliere
Subject: Re: Coreboot,T440P & GUIX installer
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 20:20:38 +0100

Hi,
thanks for the reply Felix...
GUIX is not installed yet , I am stuck during the installation process...
So I have no WM or graphical desktop installed yet..
Opening a console during installation process just leaves me few options:
- I can use ifconfig or ip programs
- ping & telnet
- traceroute
but I don't think that wget or curl is available at this time (I will
double check)
DNS resolution seems ok, I can ping google.com or kernel.org
Where are the log files for the installer  (if any available)?

Thanks for your support

--
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J