Re: booting the hurd

From: Cameron
Subject: Re: booting the hurd
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 04:52:06 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I did specify the root device on the kernel line,

I've seen exanmples where root=device:hd(#,#)
and ones where the device word was omitted, I've tried both of course.

What about module /boot/serverboot.gz line? That won't get the server(s)
going?

How do you start up the hurd? Or can you tell me which docs I should read
to get this done?

Thanks.

-Cameron

-------