help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] no gfx backend found

From: Manuel Levi
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] no gfx backend found
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:27:37 -0500

I will.
I've only seen LW6 videos but it seems a game that I will like very much, that's why I'm so wanting to solve this too^^
The LW6-livecd would be a good idea, it would solve my problem for a while :)

One good thing with consoles is that you can (sometimes now) just get the disk in and start playing with no install, it would be cool to to have not a livecd but a cd with all dependencies. I know this would be a very hard task and it would get the "package" to huge proportions still, in a perfect world...

Levi
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi again,

On Fri, January 15, 2010 11:05 pm, Manuel Levi wrote:
> I can't do that right now, my laptop had some HD problem ( it could be the
> cause of this but I doubt it ) and so I am running a fedora live distro
> while my exams aren't over, so I can get the computer to the warranty.
I see. BTW, having a LW6 "live-CD" is something which could be nice, and
could have solved your short term problem for that matter. I must admit I
do not really have the time to do that but I know many live-enabled distro
have a way to customize the packages.

> But thanks. I will get in contact once I can test it again. I hope it
> works
> :)
OK, cool, keep us informed, I'm interested in tracking this down.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> - http://deca.ufoot.org ___ __/\__