Re: NU-B question about including other files

From: Maya
Subject: Re: NU-B question about including other files
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:27:17 -0400

Thanks for the help!!
I added this line to Makefile:
all: my_app $(LIB_OBJS )

Well it did compile the test.cpp file, but none of the files declared in the
Makefile.jme were compiled or linked, what else can I do?
I am sure this is just a stupid thing and that it is obvious to you and most of
the folks reading this message, but I really don't have a clue.

TIAA

--
You experience miracles everyday, the first one today happened when you first
opened your eyes!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.