Re: NU-B question about including other files

From: Maya
Subject: Re: NU-B question about including other files
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:49:52 -0400

I'd like to thank averybody for the help, but I must abuse of youselves even
further. It'd make it much, but much easy if you could use the example files to
add or remove code, that way I can do the modifications with out any hesitation.

Thanks soooo much!!

--
You experience miracles everyday, the first one today happened when you first
opened your eyes!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.