Re: Advanced Auto-Dependency Generation

From: bhaskar . g
Subject: Re: Advanced Auto-Dependency Generation
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:33:16 +0530

Hi Paul,

So what is the advantage of using the Advanced Auto-Dependency Generation. Would gmake rebuild the list of prerequisites during the compilation of the source code.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhaskar G
Technical Leader
Philips Semiconductors / CTO / Design Technology Group

E-mail:        address@hidden
Phone:       +91 80 2557 9000, Ext 3016
Fax:            +91 80 2556 0581
GSM:         +91 944 876 1340

Office:        Philips Innovation Campus, 3rd floor
Address:   No 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore - 560 008
Country:    INDIA

"Paul D. Smith" <address@hidden>

Sent by:
Paul Smith <address@hidden>