Re: GNU make tests - transitive closure

From: xTigr
Subject: Re: GNU make tests - transitive closure
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:21:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks  for answer, I've checked: I have only 3.80
installed on the system.
Besides, the call.mk makefile says:

# Test recursion on the user-defined function.  As a
special case make
# won't error due to this.
# Implement transitive closure using $(call ...)

I can't figure out what is that special case, because
when I try to run that makefile - I get the error.