Old versions of GNU make.

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Old versions of GNU make.
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:07:08 -0400

I would like to acquire an old version of GNU make, and there are several of the old diffs available at

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/old-gnu/make

and the newer files are at

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/make

However, the problem is that the oldest full source release is 3.75 and the diff before that is for 3.73 => 3.74. As far as I can tell there is no way to make the jump between 3.75 and 3.74 available from the sites above. Any suggestions or URLs to the missing diff would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew Ruder