Re: #define or configure option to be case insensitive

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: #define or configure option to be case insensitive
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:54:29 -0400

%% Torsten Mohr <address@hidden> writes:

  tm> I'd like to compile "make" again with a setting
  tm> that makes it case insensitive.  Can anybody
  tm> tell me what #define i need to set for this?

Please read the README.W32 file for information on how to compile GNU
make on various Windows environments.

If you still have questions, the best place to ask is the
address@hidden mailing list.

Good luck!