Re: Clock skew detected, how to fix?

From: Rick Flower
Subject: Re: Clock skew detected, how to fix?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:05:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, June 5, 2008 8:19 am, EricDeb wrote:

> No and no. The computer is still keeping perfect time and all the files
> are being built on a local drive.

The only time I've seen this is when I've got a build-box and the files
are mounted on a remote file server and the two have different notions of
time (e.g. in our case the Solaris NTP client locks up, getting the two
boxes out of sync with each other).. I'm not sure this could possibly
happen on a machine w/o ANY network mounted drives.. It's caused by the
file modification time was beyond the current time..