Re: Clock skew detected, how to fix?

From: EricDeb
Subject: Re: Clock skew detected, how to fix?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

I just made a modification to the final step so that it will first echo out
to a text file and then perform the archiving step:

$(LIBNAME) :: $(OBJFILENAMES)
        echo a > $(@F).txt
        $(AR) $(ARFLAGS) ./$(OBJFILE)/$(@F) $^

I then did a "ls --full-time" on three different files: 1. the .o file from
"the future", 2. the text file, 3. the library file from the archiver. In
this case, all of the timestamps are identical down to the second (anything
after the decimal point in seconds is 0 for all files).

So, I am confused about what GNU Make is really complaining about.
:confused: