Does anyone know what config.status: WARNING: make/rules.in seems to ign

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Does anyone know what config.status: WARNING: make/rules.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:49:07 -0700

Does anyone know what this configuration error means? Does it even have anything to do with make?

config.status: WARNING: make/rules.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting

I suspect not. The error was generated by autoconf while creating Makefiles--nevertheless although the program (bind) builds and works well, I'd like to know if I should be concerned.

Patrick