RE: how to know all the strings defined

From: Brown, Michael
Subject: RE: how to know all the strings defined
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:12:43 +0200

I'm curious as to why a system variable that is set at login time is be
rewritten, specifically the USER variable.
While the system setting isn't changed (based on what was shown), I'd use a
different variable name so that they aren't confused.
Instead of USER, how about USERNAME?
MB
 --
You design it, I'll build it