Re: Re: the gun make code

From: Lane Schwartz
Subject: Re: Re: the gun make code
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:34:31 -0400

David,

The examples in the GNU Make Manual are just examples.

The examples are there to show you how to write a Makefile. If an
example in the GNU Make Manual talks about a .c or .h file, the goal
is to show you how to write a line in a Makefile to compile any .c or
.h file.

The specific .c and .h files that are mentioned in the examples do not
exist. They are just made-up names. Those files are not on any
website, because they do not exist.

Lane

--
When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not
far away.  It is time to go elsewhere.  The best thing about space travel