Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: smalltlak [Fwd: Basic questions before starting

From: Felix Dorner
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: smalltlak [Fwd: Basic questions before starting heavy working]
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:17:09 +0200

Paolo Bonzini wrote:

Anyone who's been sending e-mail to the list, can you test replying to this message?...

To not make this a pure test message, I am completely new to gst. I played around with squeak though. What are the main differences? Somewhere I read that there's a Browser like in Squeak, is this true? I couldn't find anything. I compiled gst through gentoo portage.