[Help-smalltalk] iyzi Forum 0.1

From: ZuLuuuuuu
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] iyzi Forum 0.1
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 01:34:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I was looking forward to rewrite iyzi Forum on a different programming
language for a long time and I am working on an Iliad port right now.
To summarize, iyzi Forum is a forum  software targeting small/middle
sized communities.

Note that this is just a technology demo, it is not usable yet... You
can download the tar package from:

http://www.canol.info/smalltalk/iyzi_forum.tar.gz

The "Public" folder contains the static content. You can host it on a
different server.

INSTALLATION:

1) Put the .star package into your ~/.st folder.

2) Open gst-browser and do:

PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'IyziForum'.

on a workspace.

3) Put "Public" folder's contents to server folder of your choice.

4) On gst-browser, do:

IyziForum.SettingList default publicFolderUrl: 'http://localhost/
~canol/iyziForum'.

Change the url above according to your public folder url.

5) On gst-browser, do:

Iliad.SwazooIliad startOn: 8888

6) Go to:

http://localhost:8888/forum

Note: Currently, there is no admin panel and you cannot change your
own settings. Those links are that's why dead :) You can look at the
settings you can change on the SettingList class.

-----
Canol Gökel