[Help-smalltalk] Step to run loop in gst

From: Mathieu Suen
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Step to run loop in gst
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:36:08 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

For those who want to play with non blocking run loop I have pushed in my
repository the ability override the idle function within a module.

On the gst proxy you have a new method setSigsuspend(PTR func) that let you
define your own suspend function.

When gst call your method it assume to be thread safe. This mean that you have
to do the necessary in other not to enter in the vm twice at the same time.

Commit revision is:
5f3b63a
509e739
at  git://github.com/mathk/smalltalk.git

Questions and comments are more then welcome.

--
Mathieu