help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] same but different :)

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] same but different :)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 18:06:11 +0100

Alain BARBET wrote:

> > I would like to have the same program but in php3. I want a function that
> > take a string in param and generate a tagged hightligthed html string that
> > i can display directly in php.
>
> I can take a look at this.
> Ok Lorenzo ?

Hi all

I'm not sure I understood the problem;  first I don't know php, but as I
understand you'd like to be able to call source-highlight from a sort of
cgi and display directly in response?

If so, you could call source-highlight from php, couldn't you?  You
would only need a front end, as I understand?

cheers
        Lorenzo

P.S. Vianney, I subscribed you to the mailinglist (it is a member-only
post mailing list), hope you don't mind.

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze       |
|  Tel +39 055 4796741, Fax +39 055 4796730           |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://music.dsi.unifi.it         XKlaim language  |
|  http://w3.newnet.it/bettini/purple     Cover Band  |