help-source-highlight

Re: [Help-source-highlight] End of Perl POD sections not being seen?

From: Grant McLean
Subject: Re: [Help-source-highlight] End of Perl POD sections not being seen?
Date: 28 Jul 2003 09:12:35 +1200

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 04:09, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've uploaded a possible next release candidate that fixes this problem
> (hopefully) here:
>
> http://rap.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini/source-highlight-1.8.tar.gz
>
> please test it to see if the problem disappears (I tested and it works,
> but, as I said, I'm not a perl programmer).
>
> This release also has some more features:
>
> Version 1.8
>
>     * new output format: ESC ascii code (e.g. for less, with the
>       help of Konstantine Serebriany <address@hidden>).
>     * tab character are correctly handled by --tab option is given
>       (thanks to Don Stauffer <address@hidden>).
>     * presence of getopt_long is handled in a cleaner way.
>     * some changes in how changelog files are highlighted
>     * =head =cut sections in perl sources are correctly handled
>       (reported by Grant McLean <address@hidden>)
>
> so others may want to test it too.
>
> cheers
>       Lorenzo

Yes, that works nicely.  Thank you very much.

I had one other question relating to the CSS option.  I'd quite like
to have the generated HTML use CSS without forcing --doc mode.  Is
that possible?  The reason is that I'm using source-highlight to
generate the content of a page with the remaining elements (document
<HEAD> and site navigation links etc) coming from my template.  If
that's not currently possible, perhaps the simplest approach would
be to make --doc a boolean flag and turn it off with --nodoc.

Regards
Grant