RE: on using `makeinfo --no-split' to solve filename conflicts

From: Zaretskii Eli
Subject: RE: on using `makeinfo --no-split' to solve filename conflicts
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:04:55 +0200

This message was scanned for viruses and other malicious code by PrivaWall.

This mail was sent from ELTA SYS LTD.

If you unpack with DJTAR, a program supplied with DJGPP, it will
indeed rename the files.

> [*] By the bye, I note that the behavior you describe breaks the
> Automake rules that distribute and install foo.info and
> foo.info-*.  Should these rules be fixed to also distribute and
> install foo.i* files, or would this causes trouble on other
> platforms?

The rules should be fixed, yes.

This message is processed by the PrivaWall Email Security Server.