Re: [help-texinfo] spacing around bullets

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] spacing around bullets
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 22:17:18 GMT

Hi Mark,

    Is there any way to control the spacing before and after a bullet?

There is nothing in the language for it.  That is not a Texinfo-ish
kind of thing to do :).

If you're talking about the HTML output, I suppose it could be done with
CSS somehow, but I don't have any recipes at hand.

If you're talking about the PDF/DVI output of itemized lists, I imagine
it could be done with some TeX-specific hackery.  Let me know if you
want to go that route.

Best,
Karl