hurd-devel

release directory

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: release directory
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:53:12 -0700

Can we consider removing the release directory?

I was looking at it (trying to figure out what I need to build there),
and I think that it's largely stuff that's not current and is probably
best handled elsewhere.

I'm willing to take what's there and summarize it in a document on how
to make boot floppies.  I suspect that's probably a more useful
starting place when someone gets around to wanting to do it again
anyway.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)