ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] Large spam-only .idata file available

From: Karl Vogel
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] Large spam-only .idata file available
Date: 1 May 2003 20:27:20 -0400

Greetings:

I put some very minor tweaks into
http://www.dnaco.net/~vogelke/Software/Internet/Servers/Mail/Spam/Ifile

The only real change is the number of spam messages used to generate
the spam-only .idata file mentioned in the page.  I included Bruce
Guenter's collection (45,000 messages) and saw an immediate improvement
in my mailbox.

The spam-only .idata file is intended for people who don't want to mess
around with their own spam collection.  All you need to do is add some
of your non-spam messages to it, with an appropriate category.

--
Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for the USAF or my company
address@hidden                          http://www.pobox.com/~vogelke

BURGACIDE (burg' uh side) n. When a hamburger can't take any more
and hurls itself through the grill into the coals.      --Sniglets, Rich Hall