[Info-chinese] Say goodbye to extra pounds

From: Harriet Forrest
Subject: [Info-chinese] Say goodbye to extra pounds
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:21:19 -0100

Anatrim – The latest and most fascinating product for over-weight people is made available now – As told on CNN
Do you understand that excessive body kilos kill very much people every year? We believe you hate the unsightly appearance of those people and the low status they obviously have in society. Or, maybe, you can’t withstand a siege of your terrible eating habits. If you see it sounds familiar, then we got something for your consideration!

Here Anatrim comes, the new product for the elimination of your body’s extra weight. The most amazing thing is that Anatrim raises the quality of your life, repressing the feeling of hunger and giving you gay spirit. Here’re what people say on this product:

"It’s outstanding! Instead of watching TV constantly and eating anything close at hand I became rather more interested in exercise. Anatrim put me on the right path. I feel fit as a fiddle now and there are lots of men following me with their eyes!"

Lusia R., New York

"Passive weight burning was of little help to me. I was difficult for me to restrain my ravenous hunger. One day I heard on Anatrim from my very best friend and I was really impressed at the information. I had attempted taking it, and my wife said to me I'm a different person now, 4 months later. 32 pounds have gone away and I keep losing them! And you know, I’m an impetuous lover again."

Mikkey Fox, Boston

Anatrim helps you to realize that you don't need that much food. It raises your mood up, supplies you with extra energy, and attacks unnecessary kilos. Great thanks to its powerful original formula!!
Elicit more useful information!