Re: itemizing, bullets and/or enumerating while composing

From: Patrick Drechsler
Subject: Re: itemizing, bullets and/or enumerating while composing
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:13:11 +0200

Reiner Steib wrote on 24 Apr 2004 17:49:52 MET:

[...]

> Karl's code tends to be XEmacs-only (though I cannot even find
> `if-boundp' in XEmacs 21.4) sometimes.
>
> Maybe replacing...
>
> (if-boundp 'filladapt-token-table
>     nil
>   (defvar filladapt-token-table nil))
>
> ... with...
>
> (unless (boundp 'filladapt-token-table)
>   (defvar filladapt-token-table nil))
>
> ... will work.  Untested.

Thanks a lot Reiner! This took care of that problem and now I'm
able to enter the message buffer.

But when trying to use enum-insert-enum I end up with this error:

let: Symbol's function definition is void: make-extent

,----
| Debugger entered--entering a function:
| * enum-insert-enum(nil)
|   call-interactively(enum-insert-enum)
`----

Any further ideas or is this file too XEmacs specific?

TIA,

Patrick

PS: sorry for the mail Reiner... R instead of F...
--
Snoopy (on being house-trained with a rolled-up newspaper):
It does tend however to give one a rather distorted view of the press!