Re: Gnus RSS (nnrss)

From: Tim Lavoie
Subject: Re: Gnus RSS (nnrss)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:26:46 -0500

    Adrian> Using the example at the end of (info "(gnus)RSS") this
    Adrian> worked fine for me in Gnus v5.10.6 a little while back.

OK, I've tried a couple of different ones, and get mixed results. The
Slashdot RSS page at http://slashdot.org/slashdot.rss works fine, and
starts with an <rdf:RDF> tag.

A different blog at http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/rss.xml does
not work, but starts with a <rss version="0.91"> tag instead. I
haven't delved enough into RSS and RDF to really know what's going on
just yet, but this would be nice to get going.

     Thanks,
     Tim