finding large mails

From: Stefano Ghirlanda
Subject: finding large mails
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:39:12 -0000

Hi,

I use gnus to read mail via imap. I would like to know whether there
is a way of finding large articles, since I need to clean up some
space on the imap server. Even an indirect way would be ok, like
displaying the article size in the summary buffer or something like
that.

Thanks,
Stefano

--
Stefano   | Department of Psychology, University of Bologna
Ghirlanda | Interdisciplinary cultural research, Stockholm University