Vary signature according to the time of day

From: Glyn Millington
Subject: Vary signature according to the time of day
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 07:49:44 +0100

Good morning!!

I'm using No Gnus v0.03, XEmacs 21.4.15 on Linux (2.4.22).

Is it possible, via posting styles or some other means, to automate the
insertion of a different signature into a post depending on the time of
day?

So, for example, in the morning it could read

--
Reply NOW   to avoid disappointment!

and after noon

--
Too late - post-prandial snooze in progress.

Silly example, but you see what I want?  Even a hint or two would help!

Many thanks

Glyn