Re: probs with firefox and gnus

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: probs with firefox and gnus
Date: 24 Jul 2004 09:47:13 -0500

I hope the formatting on the article is not as screwed up on everyone
else's screen as it was mine.  If so, I can resend in another way.
BTW, all the line numbers on my screen are now showing up in the
middle of the lines (it seems to be reformatted as a paragraph).  Is
there some way to solve this?

Thanks,

rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Q:      What do you call a blind pre-historic animal?