Re: probs with firefox and gnus

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: probs with firefox and gnus
Date: 24 Jul 2004 11:13:55 -0500

Gabriel Ebner <ge@gabrielebner.at> writes:

> rdc1x@comcast.net (Robert D. Crawford) writes:
>
> > I hope the formatting on the article is not as screwed up on everyone
> > else's screen as it was mine.
>
> No problems here with Gnus v5.10.6 on Emacs 21.3.1 on debian-amd64.
>
>    Gabriel.

I had the variable set:

(setq gnus-treat-fill-article t)

which was causing the problem.  Also on this topic, I had tried:

(setq gnus-treat-fill-long-lines t)

and it screws stuff up too.  I hate having messages span across the
whole screen.

rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Q:      What is printed on the bottom of beer bottles in Minnesota?
A:      Open other end.