trouble seeing new mail

From: upro
Subject: trouble seeing new mail
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 02:18:54 +0200

Hi!

During the past couple of weeks it has happend sevefral times that I
had new mail on my mail server, but after retrieving the mail I could
not see it in gnus.

No configuration has changed, so I doubt that the problem is in my
.gnus. The new mail is removed from my server so I cannot see what it
was. There are also no new groups on my system.

Also after starting gnus without init file I can't see the new mail.

Has anyone else experienced that problem? And maybe found a solution?

Cheers,

--
Michael

r-znvy: zvpunry.wryqra  jro.qr (chg gur "@" jurer vg svgf...)