nnfolder total-expire like behavior

From: Jerry Sievers
Subject: nnfolder total-expire like behavior
Date: 05 Sep 2004 22:20:21 -0400

Hello.   On Gnus 5.7.

I am using an archive folder nnfolder type to store copies of outgoing
messages.  I had thought that by setting the group parm total-expire
. t the messages would be flushed after a week or so.

Closing the group and it says "expiring messages" but this doesn't
actually get rid of them the way it  does for nnmail groups.

I find that I must manually delete these messages to get rid of them.

Any ideas how I go about having this done automatically on group exit?

Thanks
Jerry Sievers   305 854-3001 (home)     WWW ECommerce Consultant
                305 321-1144 (mobile    http://www.JerrySievers.com/