Re: Fatal error (11). Emacs/ Linux hosed my very long document.

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Fatal error (11). Emacs/ Linux hosed my very long document.
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:34:03 +0900

Miles Bader wrote:

    >> So what is it with all the trolls getting on Paul Graham's
    >> case lately?

Jeez, Miles, you know better than this.  Or maybe you don't have C-c
C-f C-f bound?  Here, let me type it for you.

C-c C-f C-f c TAB o TAB RET.

    Mike> Paul Graham is the troll.

That turns out not to be the case in this thread.  I don't see any
posts from Paul Graham on comp.emacs.xemacs _at all_, let alone
gratuitous cross-posts.

Try being on-topic, Mike.  Once you've achieved that, try being
productive.  It's fun!  For example, as always, real bug reports are
welcome on the appropriate channel.