Re: is it me or is imap support a bit problematic?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: is it me or is imap support a bit problematic?
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:10:50 +0100

Joost Kremers <joostkremers@yahoo.com> writes:
> PS: i also do some splitting on the imap groups, but i doubt that has
> anything to do with the problems i'm seeing. anyway, just to be sure:

well, perhaps i was wrong there. i made the debug log and then decided to
redo it without splitting, thinking it would eliminate some unnecessary
info from the logs, and all of a sudden the problem was gone. on both mail
servers, new mail is reported properly and (from what i've seen so far)
reliably.

so i guess i'll live without splitting for now. if anyone here wants to
take a look at the log files, let me know, and i'll put them up on a
website somewhere.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments