Re: gnus reference card

From: Glyn Millington
Subject: Re: gnus reference card
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:46:24 +0000

Karin Lagesen <karin.lagesen@medisin.uio.no> writes:

> I am new to all things gnus, but what I have seen so far is very
> nice.

It is wonderful!!

> However, I seem to be unable to locate a reference card for this
> thing. Just something that lists the key bindings and what they do. I
> know that there has to be something out there, so I was wondering if
> someone here could point me in the right direction?

The refcard should be in the texi directory of the 5.10.6 tarball, I
think.   Instructions are in the file refcard.tex.  Even the refcard
prints out  five pages!! a tribute the Gnus' amazing flexibility :-)

Have you noticed that the Gnus Menus give you the keystrokes for the most
commonly used actions?

Good luck :-)

Glyn