Incomingxxx files

From: Krishnakumar B
Subject: Incomingxxx files
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:37:10 -0600

Hi,

When using the latest version of Gnus from CVS, I get files named
Incomingxxx in my ~/Mail/ directory.  I am using nnml as the backend.  I am
using Gnus in conjunction with procmail.  Are these files harmless, i.e.,
is there some special meaning associated with the existence of these files?
I see that not all my mails get a corresponding Incomingxxx file.  Hence my
curiousity.

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University