Re: Cannot read mail -- Invalid character: 035077, 14911, 0x3a3f

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Re: Cannot read mail -- Invalid character: 035077, 14911, 0x3a3f
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:36:19 +0000

 Ar an t-aonú lá déag de mí na Nollaig, scríobh Henrik S. Hansen:

 > As I'm guessing this is not a bug in Gnus, I must've done something
 > wrong.  But what?

Sounds like a bug in Gnus. Try deleting any cache files--their names _may_
end in .eld, if I remember the architecture of the thing correctly.

--
“Ah come on now Ted, a Volkswagen with a mind of its own, driving all over
the place and going mad, if that’s not scary I don’t know what is.”