use gnus-agent-fetch-selected-article only in certain groups

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: use gnus-agent-fetch-selected-article only in certain groups
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:06:19 +0100

Hello

I know that for the  setting
(add-hook 'gnus-select-article-hook 'gnus-agent-fetch-selected-article)

every selected message gets downloaded. Now I want this only for
certain groups and thought of using gnus-group-customize.

The only relevant entry seems to be:
Set variables local to the group you are entering. *
[INS]

However this entry is for a variable and not for setting hooks to
functions. So I am not sure how to proceed. Most likely I have not
fully understood the logic of hooks.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer