problems in agentize imap server as first method

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: problems in agentize imap server as first method
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:37:20 +0100

Hello

I originally have my imap server
as my first method
(setq gnus-select-method (list 'nnimap "ucmail.ucm.es"))
and then the other news servers as secondary servers.

However when I start to use the agent I encountered a strange problem,
when I used gnus-unplugged, gnus tried to connect to the imap server!!
(Using xemacs 21.4.15 and no gnus 0.3 snapshot)

When I changed my setting, the imap server as a secondary method and
one of the news servers as the first, this problem disappeared. I did
not find anything in the documentation about this, anybody has similar
experience?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer