problems in synchronisation of my imap server

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: problems in synchronisation of my imap server
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:49:31 +0100

Hello

I have agentized my imap server,  but from time to time I have to
access this server with a another application and maybe delete some of
these messages.

The problem is that these messages are listed in my .overview file,
and the only way the would not be listed is to edit this file and
delete the relevant lines.

I cannot delete the messages in the summary buffer, since the do not
exist anymore, I thought there might be a commando that would allow me
to synchronise the summary buffer with the imap server but
gnus-agent-regenerate-group did not work.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer