Re: Updates to nnweb?

From: Neil Woods
Subject: Re: Updates to nnweb?
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 05:45:24 +0000

On Fri, Dec 31 2004, Jesse F. Hughes wrote:
> Hey ho.
>
> Since Google has made the big and ugly changes to its group interface,
> nnweb is borked.  This is too bad, since I really liked it for
> gnus-refer-article-method.
>
> Any chance this will be fixed soon?

I hope so. However, it should be easy to fix oneself. Simply edit
nnweb.el, replacing all instances of 'http://groups.google.com' with
(eg) 'http://groups.google.co.uk'. The country specific google group
searches still work the old way (though there is no guarantee that this
will continue to work indefinitely, or even for much longer.)

--
Neil