Re: idna: where?

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Re: idna: where?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:55:29 +0000

 Ar an triú lá déag de mí Eanair, scríobh attila:

 > Aidan Kehoe <kehoea@parhasard.net> writes:
 > > (defvar installation-directory)
 > >
 > > into your ~/.xemacs/init.el fix it for the long term.
 >
 > If i set installation-directory to nil in init.el i have this:

Strange--the copy of RMSmGNU Emacs I have locally seems to have set it
to nil, and I imagine it works there.

Please tell me that you’ve had the initiative to try setting it to the empty
string since you posted that last message :-) .

--
“Ah come on now Ted, a Volkswagen with a mind of its own, driving all over
the place and going mad, if that’s not scary I don’t know what is.”