Re: idna: where?

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Re: idna: where?
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:11:27 +0000

 Ar an ceathrú lá déag de mí Eanair, scríobh drkm:

 >   But the default init form of the custom `gnus-site-init-file' is:
 >
 >     (condition-case nil
 >         (concat (file-name-directory
 >                  (directory-file-name installation-directory))
 >                 "site-lisp/gnus-init")
 >       (error nil))
 >
 >   So it wouldn't throw an error...  BTW:

Something else did, you find? Nothing else mentions installation-directory
in my XEmacs packages source tree, so, speaking personally, I find it
unlikely.

 > ,----[ C-h v installation-directory RET ]
 > | installation-directory's value is nil
 > |
 > | A directory within which to look for the `lib-src' and `etc' directories.
 > | This is non-nil when we can't find those directories in their standard
 > | installed locations, but we can find them
 > | near where the Emacs executable was found.
 > |
 > | Defined in `C source code'.
 > `----
 >
 > so it seems strange to use it in this case, it isn't?

That’s probably the Gnus people�s problem, not that of Attila.

--
“Ah come on now Ted, a Volkswagen with a mind of its own, driving all over
the place and going mad, if that’s not scary I don’t know what is.”