Accessing another Mailbox on Exchange

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Subject: Accessing another Mailbox on Exchange
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:00:11 +0100

Dear Gnus,

currently I am carefully moving from VM to Gnus (after 8 years of
VM).  During this process I'd like to make use of the nifty things in
Gnus.  For one I now use IMAP to access the Exchange server at the
office.  Currently I'm going down the mail-sources line and it works
fine, but I may switch to nnimap later.  I don't know.

Anyway, the question here is: how can I access another mailbox on the
server.  This is not another folder, nor a public folder.  It's really
another mailbox that I could add to the Outlook client by using the
"Systemsteuerung -> Mail" path (please don't ask me for the english
names here, I don't know nothing about windows and only redesktop'ed
to a terminal server to see that it is working at all).

I hope I could describe the problem in an understandable way.

Kind Regards
Stefan
--
Stefan Kamphausen --- http://www.skamphausen.de