Reading html email with firefox

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Reading html email with firefox
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:51:06 +0000

Hi there

Something I was thinking of the other day... has anyone ever configured
gnus to read html email with a browser (such as firefox?)

I suppose to do this one would write a function to save the html part
and then boot up FF with the temporary url (maybe inserting a <BASE> tag
if necessary)...

Anyone got any pointers?

Cheers
Chris

--
Chris Parsons
(Email: chrisDOTparsonsDOTorg with an AT instead of the 'a')