Re: Topic-wise subscription of new newsgroups

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:32:09 +0100

Hi,

Reiner Steib <reinersteib+from-uce@imap.cc> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 08 2005, Stefan Kamphausen wrote:
>
>> ((subscribe . "nnmail"))
>>
>> Unfortunately it still doesn't work.
>
> "nnml" doesn't match "nnmail".

Oh my, how can one boy be that stupid all alone? ;-)

Nevertheless I don't get subscribed to a group I just killed.  Maybe I
don't test correctly?  I killed a group (S k) and had that colleague
send me an email again.  M-x gnus-find-new-newsgroups found that group
again but neigher 'g' nor restarting XEmacs and Gnus did.

I hope I'm not too annoying here.  The answer must be simple since I
am searching for it for so long already ;-)

Thanks
Stefan Kamphausen
--
Stefan Kamphausen --- http://www.skamphausen.de
a blessed +42 regexp of confusion (weapon in hand)