gnus-get-new-news with IMAP doesn't

From: Aaron Bingham
Subject: gnus-get-new-news with IMAP doesn't
Date: 15 Mar 2005 22:23:08 +0100

Hello,

I'm new to Gnus and am using it with the Courier IMAP server to read
mail.  When I use `M-g' in the *Groups* buffer to check for new
messages in an IMAP folder, the new article count on the group line is
updated.  However, if I use `g' to try to check all groups, none of
the new counts are updated for my nnimap groups (the nndraft group
/is/ updated).  Why is this?  Is there some easy way to fix this?

I am using Gnus 5.9.0 with GNU Emacs 21.3.1.  The IMAP server is
Curior IMAP running on localhost.

Thanks,

Aaron