Re: BBDB and EUDC/LDAP

From: Christophe Cuq
Subject: Re: BBDB and EUDC/LDAP
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:06:17 +0200

Reiner Steib <reinersteib+from-uce@imap.cc> writes:

> Obviously I don't have access to _your_ system, so at best I can
> assume that it fixes the problem.

A problem on _my_ system ? Uh.

As of  this morning  and the change  in the configure/make  process on
cvs-gnus with  trying to  fetch the gnus-faq  I never had  any problem
with cvs-gnus (I use it since, hum, gnus 5.6 or 5.7 I think).

And I  don't know  how to fix  the cvs  password problem to  fetch the
faq  (that never arrised  before the  change) reported  by the  log of
./configure && make I posted.

It's not /my/ change :)

> What's wrong with trying? ;-)

Nothing at all, just time to apply/test it :)

--
CHC