How Do I Suppress Header Encoding For Some Groups?

From: Steven Woody
Subject: How Do I Suppress Header Encoding For Some Groups?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:25:35 +0800

if I type in non-ascii characters in the Subject line, gnus will
automatically encode it as something like ?gb2312?Q%##@%# when the article is
really sent out.  this is okay for most cases and absolutely necessary for
email.

but, i need to access some private groups, which got a bi-direction interface
between web and usenet, so every article i posted will get display on web, and
vice versa.  the problem is that, their web engineer can not render the encoded
header correctly, hence my subject line will not get read by other users who
prefer to web.

is there any way letting me suppress header encoding for some groups or for a
specific nntp server.

thanks in advance.

-
narke