Re: list of groups

From: Baloff
Subject: Re: list of groups
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 05:29:15 -0700

David Z Maze wrote:

Baloff <vddr2u@bi.edu.gr> writes:

is there a way to save a list of groups I like to subscribe to, so that every time I open my gnus, I can go to any of them.

Gnus does that by default.  (Though only groups with new messages or
ticked messages are displayed.)

so how does it know which groups I want. say I would like to subscribe to comp.emacs, gnu.emacs.gnus, sci.math